Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd-card read hang in USB composite mass storage

Jump to solution
bobv
Contributor I

Hi,

I am new to the lpc platform. I am trying to build a usb composite device with VCOM and MSC (storage over sd-card). I am using a NGX Xplorer 1830 and the lpcopen 2.12 source code. I modified the usbd_rom_dfu_composite example, by adding the sd-card initialization routine into main(), and modified translate_rd and translate_wr with read and write from sd-card.

However, I notice that the device hangs during read from the card:

static void sd_rd(uint32_t@ offset, uint8_t * *buff_adr, uint32_t length, uint32_t hi_offset)

{

// only using offset, access limited to <~ 4GB

int x;

Board_LED_Set(1,1);

x = FSMCI_CardReadSectors(0,verifyBuff,offset/sdSectorSize,length/sdSectorSize);

Board_LED_Toggle(1);

*buff_adr = verifyBuff;

}

Although, the read works fine during initialisation.

The project with lpc-xpresso is attached.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Original Attachment has been moved to: pd_project_bad.tar.7z.zip

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the below bug reported.

Bugreport: SD-Card on LPC18xx, LPC43xx, LPC17xx 

I hope this helps,

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the below bug reported.

Bugreport: SD-Card on LPC18xx, LPC43xx, LPC17xx 

I hope this helps,

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos