cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

power control of lpc1768fbd100

novemer
Contributor I

hi all,

i want to make a low-power controller with lpc1768fbd100, the expacted power is :active state:4mA

;power-down state:80uA.the only wake up condition is external interrupt.

i built a evaluate model,only has a ldo(tps709) and  lpc1768,no external  oscillator. power supply is 9V. the chip work frequency is 4.0MHz. i disable all Peripheral clock(except gpio) and bod. now the active power is 3.8mA, but the power down state power is 500uA. DataSheet of 1768 said the power-down state is 30uA. the difference is too far,  that is why?

ps.static power of tps709 is 1uA.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the AN10915, this application note attempts to introduce the various low power modes of the LPC1700 series, the steps required to enter the low power modes and helpful hints to reduce power consumption.
This application note also provides a software example to enter the low power modes, and demonstrates how to measure the power consumption using the Keil MCB1700 board.

AN10915: Using the LPC1700 power modes | www.LPCware.com 

In addition please check the following recommendations: Power Management - Cookbook | mbed 

I hope this helps!!

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

novemer
Contributor I

hi sol

thanks very much.the document is very useful.

best regard.

0 Kudos