次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

lpc812 mbed keeps disconnecting, showing as a usb drive

ソリューションへジャンプ
777件の閲覧回数
svensavic
Contributor III

I think something is wrong with my board. I just received it, so I dont know what is suppose to be the normal operation, but this for sure seems like a malfunctioning board.

My board keeps connecting/disconnecting from my laptop. Shows as a portable device in device manager and it brings the "usb drive" with mbed.htm file and fail.txt which contains string "TIMEOUT". It keeps flashing D4 USB Disk LED and D3 and D5 are on. I cannot connect to it through LPCXpresso 8.2.

If I put the power on while holding the reset button, then I get usb drive with firmware.bin file in it. Still not connecting to LPCXpresso.

Any tips ? Or should I return the board and ask for new one ?

Thanks

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
586件の閲覧回数
svensavic
Contributor III

Ok, it seems that my board have had bad firmware. Installing the new 0203 fw fixed the disconnect problem. And then installing the virtual serial driver fixed the CMSIS-DAP connection to LPCXpresso.

It is working ok now. I am just puzzled how did I got new board with malfunctioning firmware...

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
587件の閲覧回数
svensavic
Contributor III

Ok, it seems that my board have had bad firmware. Installing the new 0203 fw fixed the disconnect problem. And then installing the virtual serial driver fixed the CMSIS-DAP connection to LPCXpresso.

It is working ok now. I am just puzzled how did I got new board with malfunctioning firmware...

0 件の賞賛