Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it's about the LPC1114 board

aykutyilmaz
Contributor I

Hello everyone,

Today I tried to use this board.

xpr_lpc1114_banner.png

I use windows 10 home single language 64 bit.  When I put this card to the pc. I take message "this device's  drivers have not been installed" ,  for that I don't have driver in my pc  and  could I use  this card with lpc expresso ide?

and last question Could I program another arm microprocessors (LPC2103,LPC2148 like that) with J5 jtag socket.

Thanks in advance your support,help and advices.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Aykut,

Regarding the other question that you made:  

Could I program another arm microprocessors (LPC2103,LPC2148 like that) with J5 jtag socket?

In early LPC-Link boards, the traces between the LPC-link and the target can be cut to use the LPC-Link as a standalone JTAG debugger. Normally to cut the traces between the LPC-link and the target you just need to cut the the clock signal that goes to the target from the LPC-link.

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

aykutyilmaz
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I created hex files.

0 Kudos

aykutyilmaz
Contributor I

"this device's  drivers have not been installed"

answer; after installed lpc expresso  8.22 version, problem was solved.

lpc expresso  creates axf files. I need hex files and I don't how to create

in this link How to create HEX files ? | www.LPCware.com 

I tried but I could not create hex file  

I try for 2 day to create hex file.

Please, Could you help me about that ?,  I don't know what to do.

thanks in advance for your helps.

0 Kudos

brendonslade
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I'd strongly recommend upgrading to MCUXpresso IDE. From there you just right click on the .axf file that is generated by the build (this will be under the Debug or Release folder in your project), then select binary utilities from the pop up memory then pick Create hex.

Your LPCXpresso IDE project / workspace will be imported into MCUXpresso IDE automatically - just open the workspace from MCUXpresso IDE.

0 Kudos