Where can I find the head file --fsl_flash.h

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the head file --fsl_flash.h

zhangeh10594
Contributor III

fsl_flash.h      Recently I'm writing code for flah IAP code, that is remote program upgrade,and I found in SDK's examples which is flashiap1 test. I noticed there rementioned fsl_falsh.h. but I didn't find the fsl_flash.h.  So where can I find this head file .Please give me a link towards this.And if there some  other IAP code that I can learn from?

My MCU is LPC55S69.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  小白 张,

The flash IAP code about LPC55s69 please refer to the files of "fsl_iap.c" and "fsl_iap.h".

The file of " fsl_flash.h" is not for this chip, it is for kinetis products. 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mark2
Contributor III

Hi,

I blogged about IAP on LPC55S69 last week - see here: Investigating ARM Cortex® M33 core with TrustZone® – In-Application Programming Tutorial | MCU on Ec... 

I did not find any reference to fsl_flash.h or fsl_falsh.h in version 2.6.3 of the SDK. I don't think that you need this file. Were is the reference in your flashiap1 example? 

Mark

0 Kudos

zhangeh10594
Contributor III

BTW, I can't open the video in your blog. And whethercan you  give me the code of LED blinky programs of IAP examples.Because I'm not very sure how to use the IAP program examples. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

zhangeh10594
Contributor III

Thank you very much , your blog is very helpful.Thanks again!

0 Kudos