Where can I find documentation on SPIx_GetFreq(), SPIx_InitPins() and SPIx_DeinitPins()?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find documentation on SPIx_GetFreq(), SPIx_InitPins() and SPIx_DeinitPins()?

Jump to solution
Garry_Hoberg
Contributor II

I have an RTE_Device.h file in my LPC54618 project that is copyrighted by NXP. In that a comment states I need to provide mentioned functions myself. In my case that would be SPI0_GetFreq(), SPI0_InitPins() and SPI0_DeinitPins().

But I couldn't find any examples or anything at all about them.

Where can I find that documentation?

Edit: Attached RTE_Device.h. (Was automatically zipped up.) In Line 155 the functions are mentioned in a Comment.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You can find an example of this functions in the SDK, lpcxpresso54618_cmsis_spi_dma_b2b_transfer_master example, in this example go to cmsis_spi_dma_b2b_transfer_master.c there you'll find the SPI9_GetFreq(), also at pin_mux.c you'll find both SPI9_initPins() and SPI9_DeinitPins(),  this functions works for the SPI in the Flxcomm 9, for SPI0 some changes are needed for them to be at Flexcomm 0.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Aldo.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You can find an example of this functions in the SDK, lpcxpresso54618_cmsis_spi_dma_b2b_transfer_master example, in this example go to cmsis_spi_dma_b2b_transfer_master.c there you'll find the SPI9_GetFreq(), also at pin_mux.c you'll find both SPI9_initPins() and SPI9_DeinitPins(),  this functions works for the SPI in the Flxcomm 9, for SPI0 some changes are needed for them to be at Flexcomm 0.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Aldo.

Garry_Hoberg
Contributor II

Took me a while to find how to get there. When you wrote SDK, I first thought I had to open it in MXUXpresso. (Maybe that was what you meant, I just couldn't find that example there.)

For reference: I opened the µVision Pack Installer, selected my MCU Family (LPC54618), then activated the Examples tab, then copied the cmsis_spi_dma_b2b_transfer_master example. And after opening it, the functions were there just as Aldo said. (pin_mux.c is under Board support).

Thank you so very much!

0 Kudos