Where can I download the OM40002 Revision C Board Design Files?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I download the OM40002 Revision C Board Design Files?

Jump to solution
pmg
Contributor III

Where can I download the latest Rev C board design files for the OM40002 / LPC8N04 development board?

The LPC8N04 development board page here currently has board design files for Revision B.

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 2.46.10 PM.png

The current dev boards shipping are Revision C.

IMG_3319.jpg

Are any notes available on what was changed aside form the coincell?

1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Paul Gerhardt ,

"

The Rev change to C from B, main reason is the 8N04 chip is different, the 8N04 chip on RevC with OTA function, while RevB without.
The design files for RevB and RevC is almost same, only some component name and value get a little bit change,
such as XC6227 change to XC6206, LED APHD1608LCGCK change to OSRAM LY L29K, LED RES: R26,27,29,32,36,37,38 value change to 51ohm.
only speaker circuit get some change, but function is same.
So you can use the RevB design files for RevC board with no problem. Thanks.

"

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Paul Gerhardt ,

"

The Rev change to C from B, main reason is the 8N04 chip is different, the 8N04 chip on RevC with OTA function, while RevB without.
The design files for RevB and RevC is almost same, only some component name and value get a little bit change,
such as XC6227 change to XC6206, LED APHD1608LCGCK change to OSRAM LY L29K, LED RES: R26,27,29,32,36,37,38 value change to 51ohm.
only speaker circuit get some change, but function is same.
So you can use the RevB design files for RevC board with no problem. Thanks.

"

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

pmg
Contributor III

Thanks Alice_Yang‌! This works for our needs! I'm sure others would appreciate it if NXP can release the updated board files on their website soon but we can make do with this!

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Paul Gerhardt,

You are welcome. Yes, I also agree with you, thanks for your sharing.

Have a nice day!

Alice

0 Kudos