What tools can I use to download images after securely booting of LPC54S018?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

What tools can I use to download images after securely booting of LPC54S018?

ソリューションへジャンプ
893件の閲覧回数
Contributor III

The LPC54S018 disables SWD once Secure Boot is turned on. In other words, after I start the secure boot, if I want to download the new correctly encrypted image, do I have to enter the ISP mode to download?
I only know that the flash magic tool can be used to download images in ISP mode. I read the signature successfully, but failed to use it to download a plain image. The error it returns is as follows. Snap10.bmpAre there other recommended tools that can be downloaded in ISP mode?

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
683件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Kunsen,

When secure boot is completed successfully, the SWD will followed the OTP fields (SWD_EN0 and SWD EN1). Below flow chart in UM is correct.

pastedImage_1.png

I suggest that you uses a flash programmer to program a correct secure image into external flash.

And please be careful when config OTP, there is an application note, you can have a look:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/nxp/application-notes/AN12352.pdf    

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
683件の閲覧回数
Contributor III

The most important question is that, after LPC54S018 securely booting with SWD disabled, what tools I can use to download a new correctly encrypted image?  I hope you can recommend a viable tool for me. Thank you.

0 件の賞賛
684件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Kunsen,

When secure boot is completed successfully, the SWD will followed the OTP fields (SWD_EN0 and SWD EN1). Below flow chart in UM is correct.

pastedImage_1.png

I suggest that you uses a flash programmer to program a correct secure image into external flash.

And please be careful when config OTP, there is an application note, you can have a look:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/nxp/application-notes/AN12352.pdf    

0 件の賞賛