cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REGISTER PROBLEM

aravindpb5009
Contributor III

HAI 

when i try code the ADC  switch matrix register PINASSIN0  register is not enabling below pdf i provide the attachment

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could you please let me know the device and SDK you are using?

Have a great day,
Sol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

aravindpb5009
Contributor III

hai 

LPC824 HVQFN33 package i am using and also let me know how to declear the i/o pins in coding in this package pin declaration is different from other controllers  plz let me know the pin declaration hoe to declare 

thank you 

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I'd highly recommend you to use the MCUXpresso Config Tool to configure the pins, as the tool provides a graphical interaction interface to help the developer to do it.

MCUXpresso Config Tools|Software Development for NXP Microcontrollers (MCUs)|NXP

Have a great day,
Sol

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

aravindpb5009
Contributor III

I am using LPC824 mcuxpresso IDE  , i need 16 bit adc o/p but in lpc824 internally having only 12 bit  for  that i chosen the external adc for 16 bit resolution ADC IC name  (ADS1115   I2C )  . In this ic simply we can connect the adc  to  the controller with sda, scl pin means it can automatically read the values, but i read the i2c adc in i2c interrupt  with controller it doesn't read any value from the ads1115 adc . in MCUXPRESSO some examples are having in that example some i2c LED  coding are available that was working but i2c reading example is not having.  i verified in our datasheet also but i didn't got any solution from datasheet .my LPC824 is master and ads1115 is slave .  please let me know how to read the i2c value in the lpc824 and also provide some example code for read the i2c values. checked my ADS1115  is working are not for that clarification used the arduino uno controller  connect the sda ,scl in arduino uno my ADS1115 O/P was coming but in lpc824 having some problem plz let me know the brief explanation

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Aravind,

I basically can provide the same MCUExpresso that you already have, but I believe the issue it is related in how the external ADC require the READ/Write Command of I2C from the LPC824, what I can recommend it is that you use the Arduino Uno driver and using the write and read functions of the LPC write the driver for the External ADC ADS1115.  I apologize but I am not familiar with this device, and I am not able to give better advice. 

Have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Could you please let me know which LPC and SDK device are you using? 

Regards 

Soledad

0 Kudos