PLU pin in the expansion connectors (lpcxpresso55s69)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLU pin in the expansion connectors (lpcxpresso55s69)

Jump to solution
randa_zarrouk
Contributor III

Hello,

Checking the schematic of the lpcxpresso55s69 dev board, I coudn't find all the PLU_IN1 in the expansion connectors. Any idea? 

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Randa,

From the user manual of LPC55S69, we see that the PLU_IN1 is multiplexed with PIO0_14, which is the node of FC1_I2C_SCL, so the PIO0_14/PLU_IN1 pin is connected to pin11 and pin12 of P19 connector.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

View solution in original post

2 Replies
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Randa,

From the user manual of LPC55S69, we see that the PLU_IN1 is multiplexed with PIO0_14, which is the node of FC1_I2C_SCL, so the PIO0_14/PLU_IN1 pin is connected to pin11 and pin12 of P19 connector.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

randa_zarrouk
Contributor III

Hello again! 

Last time your answer was helpful, I thought maybe this time you can help me to find out how can I trigger the PLU_IN2. 

Actually PLU_IN2 is either driven through the pin 8 or pin 80 (see screenshot below) 

pastedImage_1.png

Now, from the LPC55S69_Board_Shematic_RevA1 we can see that pin 8 is multiplexed with SDO_CARD_DET which can be found on the board in P21 (one of the SD card readers I assume) and U20 (which is a component). While pin 80 is multiplexed with USB1_PortPWR which can be found in U18  (which is a component). 

pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

Conclusion: no possibility to drive the PLU_IN2 neither from outside the dev. board nor from within. 

Any idea how can I make use of PLU_IN2 ? 

Thank you in advance! 

0 Kudos