Need help migrating from LPC1114 to LPC11E6X

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help migrating from LPC1114 to LPC11E6X

accelmotion
Contributor III

I have been working with LPC1114 for a long time over a few different chip sizes with little difficulty using LPCXpresso 8.2 and CMSIS. I thought I understsood how it all worked, and I thought I could move easily to 11EXX/UXX family with few serious changes. My purpose is to just switch the existing functions working on the LPC1114 to the bigger E/U chip and then worry about adding the added functionality later once the baseline is working.

I have investigated using CMSIS libraries, but I cant find equivalent ones for LPC11E/U family!

I am looking at LPCOpen but it looks like the changes to support my existing references are massive... maybe i'm wrong, but i can't even get the includes working right.

Is there any resource I can hire to help work through these issues and get them working? The core program I can work on, but the basic functionality of the GPIOs, ADC, UARTs, etc are not referenced correctly.

Anyone know of someone I can hire to help out with this migration/transition? HELP!

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David Smith,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
The attachment is the CMSIS library for the LPC11Uxx, maybe you can use it as the prototype to fit for your application.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

accelmotion
Contributor III

This file is equivalent to the LPC11EXX.h file that is provided by the wizard, and does not include the correct locations for GPIO and also does not include PORT2 at all! The E66, E67 and E68 are a different animal but shouldn't the wizard either work, or the supplier would say "we don't support it"?

Instead, those include files won't work with a LPC11E67 or 68!

What am I missing?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David Smith,

Thanks for your reply.
I've attached another library code for LPC11U68, and it's easy to port to the LPC11E68 versus to previous library code.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos