显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

MCUxpresso download faild through LinkSever for LPC54S018

跳至解决方案
526 次查看
Contributor III

When I download the program to the board of LPC54S018 with extern flash "IS25LP064",errors happened. The issue is described as follow:

Snap6.bmp

refer to "MCUXpresso_IDE_User_Guide",  "However if a device is not supported by our supplied Flash Drivers, sources to generate thesedrivers are supplied in the Examples/Flashdrivers subdirectory within the MCUXpresso IDE installation directory".  

I open the MCUXpresso IDE installation location and enter ide\Examples\Flashdrivers\NXP directory. There is no flash folder for LPC540XX, How did I do to get a available flash drive for IS25LP064?

)1%X6KSRBPE2E34XV$HG)9O.png

1 解答
440 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The old LPC540xx_SPIFI_Generic.cfx flash driver only supports a certain set of know flash devices. In the first place, try changing the project memory configuration to use the "LPC540xx_SPIFI_SFDP.cfx" flash driver instead.

For more details see section 16.2.4,"Flash Drivers using SFDP protocol (LPC and iMX RT)" and section 18.10, "Using the Memory Configuration Editor" of the supplied MCUXpresso IDE v11.0 User Guide.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
441 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The old LPC540xx_SPIFI_Generic.cfx flash driver only supports a certain set of know flash devices. In the first place, try changing the project memory configuration to use the "LPC540xx_SPIFI_SFDP.cfx" flash driver instead.

For more details see section 16.2.4,"Flash Drivers using SFDP protocol (LPC and iMX RT)" and section 18.10, "Using the Memory Configuration Editor" of the supplied MCUXpresso IDE v11.0 User Guide.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support