Looking for mechanical cad models for OM13084 and RT1064 boards

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for mechanical cad models for OM13084 and RT1064 boards

jtmiii
Contributor I

Are the mechanical cad models for these boards availble? Need to make an enclosure for the boards and wanted to do something beter than just a box with a big hole in the side...

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jtmiii
Contributor I

I am looking for the mechanical dimensions of the eval boards - width height (that's simple) but also the placement of the connectors, the connector sizes, etc. Recommended clearances for the conectors etc. I know that one can measure these things, but was wondering if you have models that could easily be imported to Autocad, Solidworks etc.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

For the iMXRT1064, we have the design files which I provided above. We do not have any files that can be directly opened in autocad or similar programs.

For the OM13084, I am still waiting confirmation for the design files, I will let you know ASAP.

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello James,

I'll be happy to help you retrieve the information you are looking for. Could you please clarify what you mean by mechanical CAD files? Would the layout and gerber files work for you for each board?

If so, the evaluation board design files for the IMXRT1064, can be downloaded here. For the OM13084, only the schematic and the bom is available but I will confirm this information and check if we also have the design files available.

Could you please check the zip file for the RT1064 in the meanwhile and see if this is what you are looking for?

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos