cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso546xx Rev E Schematics

Jump to solution
alex14
Contributor II

I need the schematics for the LPCXpresso546xx Rev E board (OM13098). I don't have OrCAD and cannot find a simple PDF version of the schematics.

I found a similar question:LPCXpresso54608 rev.B schematics? (and STEP files)  but that question refers to a different board.

Could someone attach a PDF version of these schematics? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alex Hogen,

I got the schematic from development team, pleas see my attachment.

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
alex14
Contributor II

For anyone else who finds this, I downloaded OrCAD Lite (massive program), printed each schematic page to a PDF with CutePDF, then used PDFTK Builder to merge the single-page PDFs into one PDF document.

The result is attached.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alex Hogen,

I got the schematic from development team, pleas see my attachment.

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
alex14
Contributor II

Great!

Thank you Alice. I appreciate it!

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alex Hogen ,

I have the schematic for Rev F, I also use board for Rev E, I haven't find issue by now.

I attached it for you, and also I will ask development team whether they have the schematic for Rev E.

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: