Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso Development Board Rev D schematics

Jump to solution
deepmukherjee
Contributor I

OM13092: LPCXpresso Development Board for LPC5460x MCUs

Hi I received a LPCXpresso 546xx Rev D  board, unfortunately the schematics available online belongs to Rev C. Also, Board layout mentioned in the UM11035 document does not match with the board I received.

Where can I get the appropriate layout and schematics?

Here, I am trying to enable debug prints through P4 instead of the JTAG USB.

Also, The device is not powering up when USB connected to J1 (5V power) instead of J8 (Debug Link).

0 Kudos
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Please find attach the schematic for LPC 546XX revD. 

The document UM11035 was updated recently (12 January 2018) so please see this version  UM11035  and notice that the information for rev D boards is included. To see the layout difference between revisions please reference tables  1-8 instead of the figures 2 and 3 shown in pages 6 and 7 respectively.

To enable debug prints through P4 you need to connect the jumper in JP6.

How do you know that the device is not powering up when you connect USB to J1? Once you connect the USB to J1 you should see the PWR Led is on, you don't need to configure anything else.

Please let me know if you have any more doubts. 

Have a great day, 

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Please find attach the schematic for LPC 546XX revD. 

The document UM11035 was updated recently (12 January 2018) so please see this version  UM11035  and notice that the information for rev D boards is included. To see the layout difference between revisions please reference tables  1-8 instead of the figures 2 and 3 shown in pages 6 and 7 respectively.

To enable debug prints through P4 you need to connect the jumper in JP6.

How do you know that the device is not powering up when you connect USB to J1? Once you connect the USB to J1 you should see the PWR Led is on, you don't need to configure anything else.

Please let me know if you have any more doubts. 

Have a great day, 

Victor.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!