LPCXpresso 54608 not recognized

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso 54608 not recognized

yashbohra80
Contributor I

I'm using LPC 54608 board for the first time, Initially out of the box demo was working fine, and also only for once it worked as mass stoarge device using Full speed port then as per instructions i deleted the firmware file and while copying the other file , all of a sudden one dialog box appeared saying that device disconnected and some malware issue ..something like that . After that i am connecting board via usb cable neither demo is running nor it is recognized as mass storage device.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yashbohra80
Contributor I

When trying to debug using link 2 probe (link server) this error occurs 

Error in final launch sequence
Failed to execute MI command:
-target-select extended-remote | crt_emu_cm_redlink -msg-port=54569 -g -mi -2 -pLPC54608J512 -vendor=NXP --reset= -ProbeHandle=1 -CoreIndex=0 -cache=disable --flash-driver= -x C:/Users/Workstation1/Documents/MCUXpressoIDE_10.3.1_2233/workspace/lpcxpresso54608_hello_world/Debug --flash-dir C:/Users/Workstation1/Documents/MCUXpressoIDE_10.3.1_2233/workspace/.mcuxpressoide_packages_support/LPC54608J512_support/Flash --telnet 3330
Error message from debugger back end:
Remote communication error. Target disconnected.: Success.

When trying to debug using PE Multi link this error occurs :

pastedImage_1.png

Error in services launch sequence
PEmicro GDB Launch Failure : The GDB Server was not able to establish a connection to the target processor. Please check your connections and power. Verify that the launch settings in the Debug Configuration are accurate.

When using LPCXpresso 54608 as MSD it cannot be flashed in device manager neither as lpc device nor as a port.

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yash, I hope you're doing well!

To use the Link2 debug probe you need to make sure J1 is in the correct setting, if you're trying to debug the using the on-board Link2 Debug Probe or an external debug probe, you should leave it open. If you instead want to debug an off-board target MCU, you should shunt the jumper. For more information, you can check Table 1 of the LPCXpresso546x8/540xx/54S0xx Board User Manual, located here.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos