cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCUSBLib HID Exemple on LPC 1850

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by maxtippy on Thu Apr 04 01:37:40 MST 2013

Hi all,

First excuse me for my bad english but it's new language for me. I'm also new in embbeded system world.

I'm testing to run Genreric Hid Device from LPCUSBLib comes with the last release of LPCOpen (V. 1.02) on my board "MCB 1850" from Keil and it runs fine. But i want to modify the Host Side application to have the possibility of write text to send to the device. But for make this, can I just change the report size or i Have to make an other report descriptor?

If I just have to change the report size and I can also send message for manage the LEDs, see the buton state and send text.  Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

Thanks to help me find the issue.

Maxime V

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Tue May 07 09:00:17 MST 2013

Maxime
A report has a fixed number of bytes, so you will need to send a specific number of bytes defined by the report.  The HID class does support the ability to define multiple reports for a single device.  I would recommend that you take a look at the "Device Class Definition for Human Interface Devices (HID)" that can be downloaded from the usb.org website.

0 Kudos