在调试深度睡眠相关功能,当芯片进入深度休眠后,发现I2C部分的上拉电阻有1.4mA左右的耗电,如何去除这上面的功耗?1.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi kent sun

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd like to suggest you use the PIO0_10 and PIO0_11as the I2C_SCL, I2C_SDA, respectively.
The PIO0_10 and PIO0_11 can be programmed to support a true open-drain, in other word, removing the external resistors are available.
Please give a try.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

kentsun
Contributor II

去掉上拉电阻后,IIC不能正常工作。 

kent

sun

136-1184-5798

发件人: jeremyzhou发送时间: 2019-03-05 10:16收件人: kent sun主题: Re: - Re: LPC844   低功耗

NXP Community

Re: LPC844   低功耗

reply from jeremyzhou in LPC Microcontrollers - View the full discussion

Hi kent sunThank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

I'd like to suggest you use the PIO0_10 and PIO0_11as the I2C_SCL, I2C_SDA, respectively.

The PIO0_10 and PIO0_11 can be programmed to support a true open-drain, in other word, removing the external resistors are available.

Please give a try.

Have a great day,

TIC 

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi kent sun,

感谢回复!
对的,确实需要上拉电阻,我原来的回复有出错,抱歉。
在LPC844进入低功耗模式后,在上拉电阻上的电量损耗,无法被完全去除,因为这个“回路”始终存在,但可以尝试适当增大上拉电阻来降低损耗。
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos