次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LPC812 - flash corrupted

544件の閲覧回数
vojtechhavlicek
Contributor III

Hi,

I have question about possibility of Flash data corrupting. I have system with persistent data saved into the flash - IAP. This data are saved in the end of manufacturing process (Serial number, setting etc). Sometimes happens (rarely - 1x/month/2000 devices) that these data are completely erased to 0xff (I´ve tried to connect to running target and there were no fragments wit old saved data) so I have to start initialization process for setting these values. Do you have any idea what could be the reason? These data were not corrupted in write process because write process is proceeded only in the end of manufacturing. (Devices with LPC812 runs in EMC harsh environment - photovoltaic powerplants etc).

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

441件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi vojtech havlicek,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
Firstly, I'd like to suggest you do the radiated emission measurements to validate whether it exceeds the EMC compatibility of the LPC812.
Secondly, I think you need to do contrast testing to confirm the issue is related to the EMC harsh environment or not.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛