LPC55S69 : PINTx interrupt is disabled after PowerDown mode ?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LPC55S69 : PINTx interrupt is disabled after PowerDown mode ?

549件の閲覧回数
EugeneHiihtaja
Senior Contributor I

Hi !

I have evaluated power_manager_lpc example and it seems to me I should execute full PINTx interrupt initialization

after PowerDown mode !

Even multiplexing of the pin and PINT interrupt controller. Just Mux or PINT dosn't recover interrupt back.

// Minimal sequence

static void APP_InitWakeupPin(void)
{
gpio_pin_config_t gpioPinConfigStruct;

/* Set SW pin as GPIO input. */
gpioPinConfigStruct.pinDirection = kGPIO_DigitalInput;
GPIO_PinInit(APP_USER_WAKEUP_KEY_GPIO, APP_USER_WAKEUP_KEY_PORT, APP_USER_WAKEUP_KEY_PIN, &gpioPinConfigStruct); // port 1, pin 9

/* Configure the Input Mux block and connect the trigger source to PinInt channel. */
INPUTMUX_Init(INPUTMUX);
INPUTMUX_AttachSignal(INPUTMUX, kPINT_PinInt0, APP_USER_WAKEUP_KEY_INPUTMUX_SEL); /* Using channel 0. */
INPUTMUX_Deinit(INPUTMUX); /* Turnoff clock to inputmux to save power. Clock is only needed to make changes */

/* Configure the interrupt for SW pin. */
PINT_Init(PINT);
PINT_PinInterruptConfig(PINT, kPINT_PinInt0, kPINT_PinIntEnableFallEdge, pint_intr_callback);
PINT_EnableCallback(PINT); /* Enable callbacks for PINT */
}

Does this is some feature or bug in power library/pint controller ?

PowerLib version 0x10000

Regards,

Eugene

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

464件の閲覧回数
Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Eugene,

As you mention in the example after entering power down the Initialization is done again of this pin, I've tried commenting this function and the MCU can wake up the MCU. I will suggest to check this example and try to comment this function.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 件の賞賛

464件の閲覧回数
EugeneHiihtaja
Senior Contributor I

Hi !

Looks like after wakeup from PowerDown mode a lot of peripherals need reinitialization.

Only SPI3 and other what can wakeup MCU continue to work.

Other needs reinitialization. May be PINT also need reinitialization ?

Regards,

Eugene

0 件の賞賛