cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S28-EVK ADC Configurator

_Ferrari_
Contributor IV

Dear all,

Starting from empty project I used peripherals configurator to enable ADC driver.

Then I connected the central of potenriometer to the A1 of P19 connector and the other two treminals to ground and +3,3V (as shown in the attached file).

Unfortunately the printed value is ADC value: 16384 regardless potentipmeter position.

I already downloaded the demo program lpadc_polling and it works perfectly.

Did you have any similar problem ? How did you fix it ?

Thank you very much for your help and coperation,

best regards

ADCCongigurator.png

Potentiometer.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies

_Ferrari_
Contributor IV

The demo pojecy (lpadc_polling) works fine. Unfortunately it is not developed by using peripherals configurator.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Compare the generated code by  peripherals configurator with demo code, check whether need add some code by hand.

0 Kudos

_Ferrari_
Contributor IV

Dear Alice,

thank you for your reply.

You wrote: "Compare the generated code by peripherals configurator with demo code, check whether need add some code by hand."

OK already done. But in the demo program variables and structures with names different from those generated by the configurator are used. Furthermore, the program structure is completely different (for example the peripherals.c and peripherals.h files are not included in the demo program) Do you have a tutorial explaining how to use the peripherals configurator?

Thanks very much for your help and cooperation,

regards

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

There is a thread about LPC55s69 ADC, using peripherals configurator, almost the same with lpc55s28,

you can refer to:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/LPC-Microcontrollers-Knowledge/ADC-multi-channel-sampling-and-DMA-trans...  

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

So how about development your own project based on the demo lpadc_polling ?

BR

Alice

0 Kudos