cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC54606J512BD208 ADC Specs

prasannanaik
Contributor III

Hi,

LPC54606J512BD208 meets all my requirement except the number of  ADC channels. Please help in selecting a part with same configuration and atleast 16 ADC channels.

Controller requirement:

1) USB
2) 12 bit ADC (16 Channels minimum) : Simultaneous sampling of multiple channels
3) 70 GPIO’s
4) DSP FPU Features
5) FFT Library support
6) 32 bit capture module (4 channel)
7) External Memory Interface (SDRAM and NOR Flash)
8) RAM: atleast 64 KB
9) FLASH: atleast 128 KB
10) Frequency: > 100 MHz

Thanks,

Prasanna

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Prasanna Naik,

Thanks for your reply.

How about the LPC55S69.
LPC55S6x|Arm® Cortex®-M33|32-bit Microcontrollers (MCUs) | NXP
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

prasannanaik
Contributor III

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your input. The suggested controller doesn't have a 32 bit capture. I need 32 bit capture to measure frequency of an external signal (20 - 70 Hz) with 0.005 Hz accuracy. Operating frequency is 100 Mhz so 16 bit capture will give lots of overflow interrupts. Also it will be difficult to achieve the desired accuracy using 16 bit capture. So 32 bit capture input is a must.

Thanks,

Prasanna

0 Kudos

prasannanaik
Contributor III

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your support. I am looking for a single core controller in a price range of about 4$. Although the controllers suggested by you satisfies most of my system requirement but it fails to meet the ADC resolution and most importantly the cost requirement. Please suggest something else.

Thanks,

Prasanna

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Prasanna Naik,

Thanks for your reply.
The K22_120 is good for your design, for instance, MK22FN512VLH12 and MK22FN512VDC12, etc.

Arm® Cortex®-M4|Kinetis® K22 120 MHz 32-bit USB MCUs | NXP
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Prasanna Naik,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd like to suggest you use the LPC4367 or LPC4357 for your project, these MCU meet all your requirement.
And you can learn more information about them via the below links.

LPC4367JBD208|Arm Cortex-M4/M0|32-bit MCU | NXP 

LPC4357FET256|Arm Cortex-M4/M0|32-bit MCU | NXP 

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos