Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11U68 user manual A/D documentation

Jump to solution
jDrum
Contributor III

Hello,

I was trying to read the A/D channels and got bad results.  The problem was that the user manual UM10732 reported that the data results should be in data register bits [0:11].  Actually the results are in [4:15] !

Is there a newer date for the user manual? The one I down loaded was from Dec 2016.

The wrong register bits were located in chapter 16 table 256.   Other sections of the UM possibly could list the assignment correctly but I have not found them.

Thank you in advance,   jDrum

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  jDrum,

Actually the results are in [4:15], you can find in UM:

Alice_Yang_0-1631675086282.png

Also there is ADC demo under lpcopen,  you can refer to it.

Download lpcopen from: 

https://www.nxp.com/design/microcontrollers-developer-resources/lpcopen-libraries-and-examples/lpcop... 

BR

Alice

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  jDrum,

Actually the results are in [4:15], you can find in UM:

Alice_Yang_0-1631675086282.png

Also there is ADC demo under lpcopen,  you can refer to it.

Download lpcopen from: 

https://www.nxp.com/design/microcontrollers-developer-resources/lpcopen-libraries-and-examples/lpcop... 

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
jDrum
Contributor III

Hello Alice,

Thank you for the reply.  That resolves the issue.

I still rely on the data sheets and user manuals to resolve problems.  For example, I am trying to use the example LPC code for the interrupt driven I2C communication for the LPC11U68 chip on our own PCB.  In this case the program runs but the call back does not invoke.  The I2C drivers are in ROM, which makes it difficult to debug.  We are now trying to single step through the assembler code.

Is there a more detailed description of the I2C engine embedded in the ROM?

John

Tags (1)
0 Kudos