cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11U37 not working with WIN10

Novus
Contributor I

Hi,

we are using the LPC11u37 as a serial to USB converter. When we connect it to a WIN7 PC every thing ist working fine. When we use a nativ WIN10 PC, the PC recognised the USB device but we get a exclamation mark and no connection to the device. Then we disable and enable the device driver at the PC and now it is working fine.

My quetion is, what we are doing wrong?

Thank you for your help

B. Rothe

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can check by looking at the following registry key in regedit :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity

The problem occurs when the "Enabled" field has value of 1. To fix, change the value of "Enabled" field of this key to 0, and then reboot.  The LPC DFU driver will then load successfully, and then, after the probe has been booted by the IDE, the LPC-Link driver installs correctly - and then debug the LPCXpresso V1 board successfully.

The following article gives more background information on this: 

https://borncity.com/win/2018/07/06/windows-10-v1803-hcvi-causes-driver-error-code-39/

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Novus
Contributor I

Hi Soledad,

thank you for your quick reply. But the LPC-Link driver is not the problem. As I wrote in my first article, the USB Serial Driver is the problem. In the Hardware Manager we get the exclamation mark with Error Code 10.

Thank you

B. Rothe

0 Kudos