LPC11E67JBD100 using IAP erasure of flash sector 0 is not possible (LPC11E68 it works fine)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11E67JBD100 using IAP erasure of flash sector 0 is not possible (LPC11E68 it works fine)

susannephilipp
Contributor I

I wrote a flash driver for LPC11xx family (I use IAP routines). We have got a target with a LPC11U68JBD100 and the flash driver works fine. A customer uses it for a LPC11U67JBD100 and I see that erasing only flash sector 0 fails.Because we neither use ISP routines nor CRP1 is set (0x000002fc contains 0x0) I don't have any explanation why my flash driver can't ersase only sector 0. What might be the reason ?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Susanne Philipp,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I'm still a bit confused about your question, whether the flash driver is able to erase the flash of LPC11U67BD100 except for the sector 0.
If yes, I was wondering if you can share a simple demo which can replicate this phenomenon.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos