LPC-Link + LabTool with external RAM and data streaming via Wi-Fi

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC-Link + LabTool with external RAM and data streaming via Wi-Fi

hmyoong
Contributor III

I would like to use LPC-Link2 and LabTool to sample analog data up to 80 Msps for 0.1 and transfer the data remotely via ESP8266 or other Wi-Fi transceiver.  LPC4370 only has 282 kB RAM.  Doing the maths and with the non-deterministic nature of TCP/IP, is there a better to do it? I do not have the expertise and time to develop my own boards with external SDRAM and required hardware from LabTool. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi HM Yoong,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

In my opinion, I don't think the LabTool can achieve the implementation, as the LabTtool hasn't provide the UART interface to connect the WiFi module likes the ESP8266.

And it's not necessary to add an external SDRAM when sampled data is transferred to WiFI module periodically.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos