cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to use webserver application without using RTOS

prasanthapplied
Contributor III

Dear all,

I'm using lpc1768 microcontroller and i want to act as a webserver and tcp client. I need to know this is possible without using RTOS or not. Please respond me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasanth.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can implement this without RTOS, but it is not an easy work. I suggest to use an stack for this, for example LWIP that is included in LPCOpen.

LPCOpen is extensive collection of free software libraries (drivers and middleware) and example programs that enable developers to create multifunctional products based on LPC microcontrollers.

You can download it from the next link(LPCXpresso LPC1769 board):

LPCOpen Libraries and Examples|NXP

After download it you will find some examples that you can use as reference.

I hope this helps,

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

prasanthapplied
Contributor III

Dear Soledad,

Thanks for your reply. From that example codes i can found webserver example which is what i want.

But the only problem is that example simply have just one line of web page. I expect some more than one page and put,get data from a webpage. Please assist me to do this.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasanth.

0 Kudos