Info: Could not measure total IR len. TDO is constant hig

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info: Could not measure total IR len. TDO is constant hig

fumeilai1
Contributor I

TIM截图20190403165500.pngTIM截图20190403165441.pngInfo: Could not measure total IR len. TDO is constant high. Invalid core Id. (0x00000000) TIM截图20190403163149.pngTIM截图20190403163227.png微信图片_20190403163113.jpg What's wrong ?

我后来换了很多MCU,还是jtag不通,软件也设置了很多遍;MCU运行程序没有问题,ISP下载也没问题,串口收发都没问题;后来我按照LPC2104的产品手册,把RCK引脚拉高了,还是不行,把其它TDI TDO TMS等引脚上拉下来电阻都去掉,还是jtag不通。能是什么原因呢?

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
14 Replies

fumeilai1
Contributor I

到现在没解决,换了MCU还不行呢!有人能远程连线帮我诊断一下吗?NXP能人们?

Even I soldered a new MCU , the jtag chain still does not link the mcu ; The mcu ID is not readable .  Why? Is there someone remote diagnosis it for me? 

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi wang xinwang,

Are you erasing the flash sectors before trying to flash the device?

Regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

fumeilai1
Contributor I
Why the ISP reading and downloading does not always work ?  Well , the ISP downloading just work at 9600 baud rate, why ? What should i check ?
ISP 下载总是失败,需要反复上电复位拉低ISP,我的ISP操作应该对,即使偶尔成功,也只能工作在9600波特率 ?为什么?
0 Kudos

Contributor I

请问你是否已经解决这个问题,我这里也碰到这样的问题了。

0 Kudos

fumeilai1
Contributor I

没有解决,技术支持没有,在论坛里留言吧!继续发帖吧

在 2019-04-28 14:14:41,"1429011742@qq.com" <admin@community.nxp.com> 写道:

|

|

NXP Community

|

|

Re: Info: Could not measure total IR len. TDO is constant high.

reply from rio li in LPC Microcontrollers - View the full discussion

请问你是否已经解决这个问题,我这里也碰到这样的问题了。

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on NXP Community

Start a new discussion in LPC Microcontrollers by email or at NXP Community

Following Re: Info: Could not measure total IR len. TDO is constant high. in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by NXP Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from NXP Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

|

0 Kudos

r_ynfaxy
Contributor I

Hey,as many users are following forum who knows only English..So can u pls submit your question in English..So that we can help u...Would love to  help u if i can www.dqfansurvey.com

0 Kudos

fumeilai1
Contributor I

untitled0.pnguntitled.pngTIM截图20190403163149.png

Is that I had soldered   the MCU chip broken  ?

0 Kudos

fumeilai1
Contributor I

TIM截图20190403165500.pngjtag is failed , why? iSP download is ok. user's programs run ok ; Sometime 485 communication link fails; Jtag link failed always ; How about the DBGSEL , What does it matter? How to set it up ? How should I set them here ? How should I see the CRP through flashmagic ? The flashmagic pop message that " the device (LPC2104) doesn't support the operation " when I read the signatures through ISP with the FlashMagic ; I can download program obj through Flashmagic in 9600 baud rate .

0 Kudos

fumeilai1
Contributor I

jtag  is failed , why? iSP download is ok. user's programs run ok ; Sometime 485 communication link fails; Jtag link failed always ;

How about the DBGSEL , What does it matter? How to set it up ?

How should  I  set them here ?

How should I see the CRP through flashmagic ?  The flashmagic pop message that " the device (LPC2104) doesn't support the operation " when I read the signatures through ISP with the FlashMagic ; I can download program obj through Flashmagic in 9600 baud rate .

0 Kudos

fumeilai1
Contributor I

jtag  is failed , why? iSP download is ok. user's programs run ok ; Sometime 485 communication link fails; Jtag link failed always ;

How should I see the CRP through flashmagic ?  The flashmagic pop message that " the device (LPC2104) doesn't support the operation " when I read the signatures through ISP with the FlashMagic ; I can download program obj through Flashmagic in 9600 baud rate .

0 Kudos

fumeilai1
Contributor I

0 Kudos

fumeilai1
Contributor I
还是这样,比如你给我发个程序,我能从软件上看,哪里有错误吗,串口能用啊 串口打印输出啊
有程序吗?我加载测试一下呢

再比如我怎样打印输出,看系统工作是否ok,时钟是否正常,影响通信的问题是否存在?
这块板子,麻烦您帮我再看看,前面485通信出现过连接不成功,当时考虑可能和画板不规范有关,24V和5V用的一个地;可后来,莫名的485通信又都好了,没问题了。我怎么通过串口打印输出看看mcu内部工作状态呢 或者通过串口命令查询呢

很多程序内部mcu状态信息都能用程序读出来吧
我看看吧 只要打印相应地址内容就好了呗
只是没有调试器直观
我换一个新的肯定就好了,但是还是不知道原因。
这块儿应该怎么设置呢?
这个DBGSEL应该怎么设置?
"进入ISP模式,通过Flash Magic工具查看一下,MCU是否有被使能了CRP。"收到您上面的回复,我在flashnmagic里面具体怎么操作呢?
当我选成波特率9600时是可以isp下载程序目标文件的,可是isp无法进行其它操作,比如读id签名啥的,都不行。
致敬!
0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi wang xinwang,

For a better understanding. Could you please submit your question in English?

Regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi wang xinwang,

Please try the following:

Regaining debug access to target MCU

Have a great day,
Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos