cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imprint on the back of LPC4337jbd144

Amiliy
Contributor I

LPC4337JBD144.png

As shown in the figure, what is the mark on it? How did it happen?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Amiliy 

I wonder where you ordered the parts?

If you ordered the parts from NXP or NXP distributor, the mask should be on the top of the screen. Can you check the top screen? What is it?

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

Amiliy
Contributor I

There is no such problem on the front. There is a square mark on the back of each batch number 2121. What is this mark? Is it a wafer stamp? Does it affect the use of

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Where did you buy these parts from?

We can only guarantee the chip quality if you buy it from our official distributor. 

the part mask itself from different batch may look a bit different, we can' t judge it's quality from the outlook apprearence.

0 Kudos

Amiliy
Contributor I

Dear Jennie, we confirm buy from authorized distributor. Please refer to the top marking pic. Could you please advise the square marking at the bottom is ok? 
marking.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I can't see problem from the top mask. From the print the manufacture date is 2021, week21.

But as I said, we can't say the chip is real or fake, or good or bad just from the package print (top or bottom).  These may different based on different assy lot. 

If you order the parts from our below distributor, these parts have no issue. Otherwise, we can't guarantee. Thanks for your understanding.

https://www.nxp.com/support/sample-and-buy/distributor-network:DISTRIBUTORS#CHINA

0 Kudos