表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

IABR0 register in a LPC84x

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,159件の閲覧回数
Murtn
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm currently writing a program for the LPC845 ( on lpc845-brk).

When reading the user manual (UM11029, Rev. 1.6 - 8 December 2017) I noticed in chapter 7.4 NVIC register description that the IABR0 register is described. However a Cortex-M0+, on which the LPC845 is based, does not contain this register. 

Is this register available/functional in a LPC845?

Kind regards,

タグ(3)
1 解決策
1,065件の閲覧回数
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Maarten,

Thank you for report!

Since  IABR register is not defined in the NVIC_Type  structure (for the M0+ in the ARM CMSIS headers) it it’s not intended to be functional.

I will let the LPC applications team know about this delta with the user manual.

Kind regards,

Diego.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
1,066件の閲覧回数
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Maarten,

Thank you for report!

Since  IABR register is not defined in the NVIC_Type  structure (for the M0+ in the ARM CMSIS headers) it it’s not intended to be functional.

I will let the LPC applications team know about this delta with the user manual.

Kind regards,

Diego.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!