I receive the correct temperature from one LM35, while receive a constant number from the other one

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I receive the correct temperature from one LM35, while receive a constant number from the other one

Jump to solution
Alex_2221
Contributor IV

Hello everyone, I'm using adcs of LPC1768 to read 2 temperatures of two LM35 sensors. I receive the correct temperature from one of the sensors, but keep receiving a constant number like 151 from the other one. My code used to work fine before, but I had to reprogram my board with another computer and all of a sudden this problem showed up. I added the C files of keil. I was wondering if you you'd mind helping me resolve this issue 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alex,

If there was no modification to the code then software should not be an issue. I would check hardware connections, if sensor is appropriately connected or even testing with an external power supply instead of sensor.

If you think code maybe was modified then I recommend you to compare register configuration for each channel and see if there is any difference.

Best regards,

Felipe

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alex,

If there was no modification to the code then software should not be an issue. I would check hardware connections, if sensor is appropriately connected or even testing with an external power supply instead of sensor.

If you think code maybe was modified then I recommend you to compare register configuration for each channel and see if there is any difference.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos
Alex_2221
Contributor IV

Thanks for the reply, yeah there was a hardware issue and I resolved it. Thank you so much

0 Kudos
Alex_2221
Contributor IV

@xiangjun_rong  What do you think about this? Last time you helped me with this code and it worked

0 Kudos