0 Kudos
6 Replies

ark011
Contributor I

!

0 Kudos

jconway
Contributor I

I can't find the driver for OM6718/5 5V version 2.0.  Do you have a link?

0 Kudos

derekrobertson
Contributor I

Hi John,

I never found a link and got no response from NXP :smileysad:  So I was thankful I managed to find the original CD.  I would have thought that the drivers attached would be what you need but I am not sure.  I've attached the full CD this time In case there is something in there that helps.

0 Kudos

derekrobertson
Contributor I

The above link seems to be dead, as when I click it it takes me to "my account" welcome page on nxp.com.  I am signed in correctly, or at least I think I am.

Searching OM6718/5 on the NXP site, takes me here

https://www.nxp.com/products/identification-and-security/secure-car-access/mrkiii-tool-chain-sdk-c-c... If you click "more" to expand the text, you will see on the right hand side there is a link to get the MKiii 2-link software V1.94.  This is the same link as above, so same result - I am back at my account page

Despite a couple of hours googling and searching the NXP site the few trails I pick up all lead me back to this same link.

Anyone got any idea what I am doing wrong here? Or does anyone have a working link?

Thanks

0 Kudos

derekrobertson
Contributor I

Eventually I found an old CD in the back of a drawer, these are NOT the latest and came from CD V192, but this may save some pain for someone else!!

Derek

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos