cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't compile the project successfully

Jump to solution
fatihozen
Contributor IV

Hi it seems about IDE or SDK or any other thing problem but I'm using LPC845Breakout Dev Kit so I am asking the question here. I have LPC845Breakout and I am using  MCU Xpresso IDE v11.1.1 [Build 3241] [2020-03-02]. Informations about SDK ; 

Release Name: MCUXpresso Software Development Kit (SDK)
Release Version: 2.7.0

I moved the sdk.zip to Installed SDKs area and then followed Importing SDK example rules, imported some projects from SDK. Problem is I can't compile them successfully neither release nor debug mode. What could be the problem ? 

pastedImage_1.png

Building target: lpcxpresso845max_usart_polling_example.axf
Invoking: MCU Linker
Script not found: null
make: *** [makefile:38: lpcxpresso845max_usart_polling_example.axf] Error 1
"make -r -j8 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

Labels (2)
1 Solution
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please confirm that while downloading the SDK you selected all middleware components? In addition, could you please check if this error is across another example such as led blinky or hello world. I've attempted this from my end and was able to compile the usart polling example successfully.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please confirm that while downloading the SDK you selected all middleware components? In addition, could you please check if this error is across another example such as led blinky or hello world. I've attempted this from my end and was able to compile the usart polling example successfully.

Best Regards,

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

fatihozen
Contributor IV

Hi sabinabruce‌,

Sorry for lost time.

I tried some other SDK's in same MCU Xpresso IDE v11.1.1, result was same ( unsuccessful ).

I tried same SDK's with other MCUXpresso IDE v11.0.0, there were no problem ( successful ).

I changed workspace on MCU Xpresso IDE v11.1.1 and tried same SDK's. Problem is solved. My workspace settings was wrong.

Thanks for fast reply.

0 Kudos
fatihozen
Contributor IV

Hi Sabina,

Yes I have selected all components ( https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/dashboard?uvid=271658&to_vault=true ). I also tried some other projects led blinky, hello world, adc_basic, ctimer_match etc. but result is same. I checked SDK Components after I imported the project from SDK. 

Operating System - baremetal

No need any CMSIS Driver

All utilities are selected.

in middleware tab there is only one selection ( freemaster ) I dont need it so I don't add it to my project. I still have the problem. 

pastedImage_508.png

I don't know if it is a problem or not, I also have different MCUXpresso IDE v11.0.0 [Build 2516] [2019-06-05]. Because I am still developing some other projects on this IDE. Could be this the problem ? 

0 Kudos