I am working with LPC1769. I have to push data from my microcontroller to specific URL using ethernet. My LPC1769 should work as web-client. I am new to ethernet section, anyone can help me to start the work.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am working with LPC1769. I have to push data from my microcontroller to specific URL using ethernet. My LPC1769 should work as web-client. I am new to ethernet section, anyone can help me to start the work.

priyadarshinisi
Contributor II
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the following document, this explains how to build and run the LPCOpen Ethernet example projects, it also explains the needed board, PC connections and configurations.

Getting started with the LPCOpen Ethernet Examples (lwip_tcpecho and webserver) 

I hope this helps,

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos