Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to execute to FreeRTOS sample of LPCUSBLIB V1.03

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by hjiongh on Tue Aug 27 18:29:16 MST 2013
Hello,

I try to run the example of FreeRTOS(\NXP_USB_lib\lpcopen\applications\lpc18xx_43xx\iar_ewarm_projects\lpcopen_freertos_18xx43xx.eww) but it could not execute. I did not change anything of sample project. But PC point always go to "return 1" while debugging.According to sample comment , PC point should never arrive "return 1", also no task execute on borad(LED1,LED2,UART). I'm using KEIL_MCB_1857 board.

Is this sample project should add additional file or anything else?

Best Regards,
Vincent
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by hjiongh on Thu Sep 12 19:01:49 MST 2013
Hello Bernhard,

Thanks for your information.

I use IAR6.40 and without higher version because my IAR license only support to v6.40. Could you try this sample base IAR v6.40?
Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Vincent
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bavarian on Thu Sep 05 05:16:58 MST 2013
Hello Vincent,

I opened this project with EWARM 6.60, compiled the library, then compiled the application, configured the debugger for i-Jet, downloaded and debugged and got an output on UART3 with 115kbaud. So obviously it works. I can start it from the debugger as well as with a hardware reset.

Maybe it's worthwhile to check the which version of EWARM you use? Maybe it's not compatible to the project file we have here?

Best regards,
Bernhard

0 Kudos