How do lpc4330 use jtag to burn the program to flash?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do lpc4330 use jtag to burn the program to flash?

Jump to solution
cyc583723081
Contributor I

Lpc4330 has no in-chip flash, how do you burn the program to the outside flash through jtag under keil?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.
You can program the external flash via the the general process as the Fig 1 illustrates.
2017-07-18_9-42-15.jpg
Fig 1

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.
You can program the external flash via the the general process as the Fig 1 illustrates.
2017-07-18_9-42-15.jpg
Fig 1

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

cyc583723081
Contributor I

hi,

I now have a new problem. My program can download the outer flash of lpc4330. If the hardware pins are not configured, the program cannot be started.Because these pins have other functions that I need to use, such as the address line function of the external memory.Then I have to configure these pins to start up the program by using a dialing switch.Then wait for the program to start, I will pull these pins by the dial code switch, my external memory's address line function is available, this will be very troublesome.I would like to use OPT to program the way to start the program, without using the dial switch.But the question is, how can I make a burn that will both program and burn applications to external flash.Still, I can only run the OPT program first, and then burn the application, so that when the application starts it doesn't need a dialing switch?

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

I'd better create a new thread for the new question, I was wonder if you can choose the larger size, as the statement is a bit hard to read.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Have a great day,
TIC

0 Kudos
cyc583723081
Contributor I

thank you ! The problem has been solved.

0 Kudos