cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECCN on ARM Cortext-M parts

Jump to solution
randylee
Contributor V

I've run into issues with our outside boardshop getting certain other vendor parts because of ECCN rules preventing export from US (they are made in US).

Where do I find ECCN for the various LPC and K parts (Cortex-M based)?

If NXP is fabbing these somewhere else, do those export controls apply to parts that exist outside the US?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Randy, I hope you're doing well!

ECCN information can be found at the bottom of some of the product pages to which these regulations apply. These regulations are US based, but there are equivalent export control regulations for other countries.

Export Control information will change on a country-to-country basis, and you should check for the appropriate regulations for the country from which you will export the products.

For more information, could you please contact one of your local distributors from the NXP Distributor Network? They can provide the most accurate information about export control for the country in which production will take place, as well as where regulations apply.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastián

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Randy, I hope you're doing well!

ECCN information can be found at the bottom of some of the product pages to which these regulations apply. These regulations are US based, but there are equivalent export control regulations for other countries.

Export Control information will change on a country-to-country basis, and you should check for the appropriate regulations for the country from which you will export the products.

For more information, could you please contact one of your local distributors from the NXP Distributor Network? They can provide the most accurate information about export control for the country in which production will take place, as well as where regulations apply.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastián

0 Kudos
randylee
Contributor V

I did find the ECCN for parts in general when you look up specific parts on nxp.com site... way down towards the bottom of the page, it has those. 

so the question still remains about fab points outside the US

0 Kudos