Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug problem with my new LPC 54018 IoT Module OM40006

Jump to solution
saranyachitta
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm working on NXP OM40006 IoT Module Baseboard (LPC 54018). I'm using MCUXpresso IDE with the respective SDK installed.  I've tried to run the Hello World program from the demo apps of the installed SDK and I keep on getting this error attached in the screenshot when I try to debug the program. I need help in understanding this error. I've set the jumper configurations as per given in the user manual of the board. I've tried following steps which didn't solve my problem.

1. Power recycling the board.

2. Changing the USB Ports.

3. Using multiple cables.

4. Also tried debugging using Segger J-Link which was of no use.

5. Tried using multiple PCs (Windows 10). 

Attached is the screenshot of the error. Please help me in resolving this issue. 

Thanks,

Saranya

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Saranya,

Please be sure that you are connecting right the OM40007: LPC54018 IoT Module into the IoT Module base board, as shown in the following image.

IoT module.jpg

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Saranya,

Please be sure that you are connecting right the OM40007: LPC54018 IoT Module into the IoT Module base board, as shown in the following image.

IoT module.jpg

Hope it helps!

Victor.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos