Dear Support team, getting "Invalid ROM table error while flashing LPC54608 via keil compiler

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Dear Support team, getting "Invalid ROM table error while flashing LPC54608 via keil compiler

2,079件の閲覧回数
sujithaselvaraj
Contributor I

dear support team,

Am using LPC54608 controller for sensor based application,getting following error while flashing a device

"Invalid ROM tabel"

Please help me to sort out this problem with needful solution ASAP.

Thanks,

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

1,547件の閲覧回数
dark0711
Contributor III

What to do if ECRP is installed? How to call the function MAss erase by swd?

0 件の賞賛

1,547件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi sujitha selvaraj,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

Please guarantee reset button must be pressed and release while holding the ISP button down if you encounter this error.

Note that: you need to do some extra work if you use the ULINK2, ULINK-ME and ULINKPro.

make sure the Connect and Reset Options in Options For Target — Debug — Settings are set as follows:

• The Connect: option must be set to under Reset
  • The Reset: option must be set to HW RESET

After saving these options, cycle power on the target device, then try the download again. Your application should download as before.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,547件の閲覧回数
sujithaselvaraj
Contributor I

Hi jeremyzhou,

Thank u for your  reply..

• The Connect: option must be set to under Reset
  • The Reset: option must be set to HW RESETi tried this solution but didn't work out for me...pls kindly reply with some other solution ASAP.
    Thanks in advance,sujitha selvaraj
0 件の賞賛