Can someone tell me what is the value of latency that LPC802 can have?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone tell me what is the value of latency that LPC802 can have?

barbaramoraes
Contributor II

I need some help

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Barbara Moraes,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.

I was wondering if you can clarify your question, as I'm not clear with it.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

barbaramoraes
Contributor II

Hi, Jeremyzhou!

pastedImage_1.png

I am talking about this above. A print of the user manual. I want to know how to use this latency and what it is.

Thank you for your attention

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Barbara Moraes,

Thanks for your reply.
In general, the response time and stability seems like the two sides of the coin, it's impossible to get both simultaneously. so it makes you balance performance and stability degree and you can configure the register directly.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos