Can someone provide me with the out-of-the-box firmware/code?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone provide me with the out-of-the-box firmware/code?

Jump to solution
m_spit
Contributor III

Hi LPC engineers,

I have bought the LPC8N04 Development board to research the usage of the microcontroller for our system.
With this board is provided a Board Support Package and an SDK for MCUXpresso, but both do not contain the complete out-of-the-box experience demo code in full, only in small parts/modules, but they won't work together (the code of the SDK is also not in the same structure as the code provided with the BSP).

So my question is, is the complete out-of-the-box firmware/code available to download somewhere?

Labels (2)
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I ever tested this demo. no issue. it's out of box demo .

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I ever tested this demo. no issue. it's out of box demo .

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

m_spit
Contributor III

Thank you very much! Really! But I do have a few problems:

1. Can you run the Energy Harvesting demo on your side? That part doesn't seem to be working for me. It does work fully on USB power. I'd like to rule out that im not working with semi-dead hardware.

2. Apparenty im missing the referenced project 'lib_chip_nss' and 'mods' in the provided ZIP file. MCUXpresso gives warning when im trying to compile the projects lib_board_bp and lib_chip_8Nxx about the missing include paths

3. I can't run the code after I've powercycled the board after uploading the code. (Code only runs one time directly after upload/debug, but not when removing power and adding power again).

Can you help me with these issues? :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sure we are glad to help you.

But... Could you please create a new thread for this question to separate different subject?

Please mention where to find the sample code you have problem with, thus we can test it directly.

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos