Can I write a URL into OM4002 NDEF so it does not need the app when not using a battery?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can I write a URL into OM4002 NDEF so it does not need the app when not using a battery?

281件の閲覧回数
DannyGembom
Contributor I

In all the samples for reading the NDEF message on LCP8N04, I need to open the Android or iPhone app.

I want that URL will be launched for users who not install any app. Like NTAG 215 and others.

My questions. When I put an NTAG close to the iPhone, it works without opening any app if the NTAG contains a link.

Can I put a link URL on the OM40002 board so it will be opened automatically for users who do not install any app?

If it is not possible. Why?

I'm using it without a battery. Using the energy harvesting

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

250件の閲覧回数
KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @DannyGembom 

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products andfor the opportunity to serve you.

LPC8N04 Compatible with NFC Forum Type 2, So your application scenario can be achieved by LPC8N04. NXP has developed a mobile app for it, through which you can debug your device. The below link video could help you and please refer to it.

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-microcontrollers/general-purpose-mc...

Best regards,

Kelly

Technical Support

NXP Semiconductor

0 件の賞賛