显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Best configuration of Flash Accelerator register

785 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mohammadyou on Sat Oct 24 22:58:17 MST 2015
How can I define the value of Flash Accelerator configuration register ?
Isn't it better that I have always set it to max such as 5 (FLASHTIM = 0101 for LPC1768) or I should leave it as default?
If so why would anyone set it as lower value (-> lower CPU clock and -> lower Buffer used in accelerator)
Thanks

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
4 回复数

702 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mohammadyou on Sun Oct 25 08:40:12 MST 2015
Cheers mate
0 项奖励

702 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by MikeSimmonds on Sun Oct 25 07:36:28 MST 2015
For your chosen  CPU speed, you want the value that gives the lowest wait states.
This means less stalls (delays) from the flash when the CPU is fetching instructions
to execute.

Mike.
0 项奖励

702 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mohammadyou on Sun Oct 25 05:11:23 MST 2015
Thanks Mike for your reply,
But in the table for each value says [u]UP TO XX MHZ[/u] it means that for 12 MHZ I can use each one of them and specially the last one that is allowed for any condition. I wonder to know which one of these are more appropriate higher value or lower one ?
[does lower one means lower buffer in use by Flash accelerator ?]
0 项奖励

702 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by MikeSimmonds on Sun Oct 25 05:03:12 MST 2015
There is a table in the manual UM10470.

Settings depend on the desired (CPU) clock speed and if the power boost bit is set.

See attached image.

Cheers, Mike.

0 项奖励