LPC5460x MCU Family Overview

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Getting Started with LPCXpresso54608 & MCUXpresso is pretty straight forward, but we want to make the process even easier.  So we created a simple guide to walk you through the getting started process,

LPCXpresso54608: Out of Box & Getting Started Introduction

LPC5460x MCU Family part numbering & feature summary table (highlighted in yellow are the first of many parts to be released).

pastedImage_6.png

If it wasn't already clear, LPCXpresso54608 is the superset development board for our LPC5460x MCU Family.

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.png

Key features of the LPCXpresso54608 development board,

• 272x480 color LCD with capacitive touch screen
  • On-board, high-speed USB, Link2 debug probe with CMSIS-DAP and SEGGER J-Link protocol options
  • UART and SPI port bridging from LPC546xx target to USB via the on-board debug probe
  • Support for external debug probe
  • 3 x user LEDs, plus Reset, ISP (3) and user buttons
  • Multiple Expansion options, including Arduino UNO and PMod
  • Built-in power consumption measurement for target LPC546xx MCU
  • 128Mb Micron MT25QL128 Quad-SPI flash
  • 8MB Micron MT48LC8M16A2B4 SDRAM
  • Knowles SPH0641LM4H digital microphone
  • Full size SD/MMC card slot
  • NXP MMA8652FCR1 accelerometer
  • Stereo audio codec with line in/out
  • High and full speed USB ports with micro A/B connector for host or device functionality
  • 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ45 connector)
标签 (2)
评论

:smileysilly::smileysilly::heart::heart:

Just took delivery of the 54608 board.

The first that comes to mind: WOW ! This is one niece piece of hardware, lots of goodies on the board and a very very nice display/touch combination! It becomes even better when one looks into the datasheet and users manual, I'm sure this new family will be a winner !!

Thanks NXP !

2016-12-21 13.11.14.jpg

Looks so good but I am just curious to know if the LPC5460x fammily has dropped the QEI peripheral... Without it, it cannot be a real LPC176X replacement.

When will the manual and datasheet be available?

A very powerful development board, LPC following the 17xx and a high-performance MCU, looking forward to the next product in the early use of this CPU

Beautiful

I  need a LPC54608 development board.

申请 LPC54608开发板

1。 LPC54608开发板申请的原因: 用于多功能人机交互的设备监控系统。许多工厂都需要这个监控设备。

2。 采用LPC54608的原因:

A.多达10个串口。因为监控设备要与多个串口RS232或是RS485的设备互连,通讯。

B.有CAN通讯接口

C. 有USB接口,接U盘等待。

D.有驱动大屏的接口,方便接一个显示大屏,方便显示相关参数。

E. 需要多通道ADC,采集一些模拟参数,比如电压,电流,温度,压力等待。

F.程序比较大,数据多,需要一个强大的芯片来做,需要高主频,运算能力强的芯片。STM32F407IGT6弱于这个LPC54608

G.需要网络接口,便于远程控制。

Hi Justim,

I would like to know when the LQPF100 packages of the LPC54606/LPC54616 will be available?

There will be ethernet for LQFP100 packages?

Ari.

Yes, it is very beautiful, the function of the piece reflects its grace and strength, I like it very much.
I am also very lucky to get a piece, thank you very much NXP

Hi Ari.

100LQFP engineering samples are available today in limited quanties on the LPC54606 and we can manage your request manually. And yes, Ethernet will be avaialble. I can suggest that if you need samples now we take that chat off the forum to make it easier. You can reach out to me @ gordon.padkin@nxp.com. They plan is to have fully customer qualified samples in the second quarter for this package and then they will be available via our on-line sample store and the NXP authorized distributors.

For the LPC54616 that is coming around the middle of the year.

Cheers,
Gordon

I recently got this Board and in the LPC54608 documentation and the Schematic I see a input voltage limitation of 3.6V - The Arduino Shields are using 5V logic AFAIK. Can you confirm if the Arduino expansion ports tollerate 5V logic? 

无评分
版本历史
最后更新:
‎12-19-2016 02:53 PM
更新人: