cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snmp demo code for frdm-k64 using freertos+lwip

deeptimoodliar
Contributor II

Hello,

I am using frdm-k64 board with KSDK 2.0. There are tcp and udp demo codes available but no example for snmp

using lwip and freertos. Could you provide the same?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kasey009
Contributor I

It will be so cool and interactive! 8 hours of non-stop gameplay that nobody will remember https://vidmate.bet/.

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Deepti,

Unfortunately such example does not exist.

LwIP stack has SNMP Server.

Anyway, you can check existing example for SNMP using MQX 4.2,which is located under

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\rtcs\examples\snmp

The example code demonstrates how SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) uses Trap command message to communicate between the manager and the agent. The example initializes MIB (Management Information Base), MIB demo table, SNMP agent with traps and then performs several operations such as send/add/remove.

The example also provides a SNMP demo that uses SNMP trap to change the counter value through the SNMP protocol.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos

yvkrkrishna
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using IMX RT 1050 micro controller. I am able to receive the SNMP request from Linux PC

and sending the SNMP response by using the snmp_Example.c available at ../contrib/apps/ directory.

But i am not able to generate the SNMP request to agent. Can i configure micro controller as SNMP Manager. If configurable, can u guide me the procedure or sample code.

Thanks

Krishna

0 Kudos