When is going to be support the KE family by KSDK?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is going to be support the KE family by KSDK?

RaAolCortAcsMat
Contributor III

If want to program the Kinetis KE FAMILY Do I need to use CODE WARRIOR ?

Is it possible to program the KINETIS KE family with KSDK? How? or When is going to be possible?

Labels (1)
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Raul,

you can use CW10.6 but I suggest you use KDS which is free tool to develop kinetis family

Kinetis Design Studio Integrated Development |Freescale

so far KSDK doesn't support KE. according to roadmap, seems it doesn't support KE in next release.

I suggest you use processor expert for KE.

can this help?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RaAolCortAcsMat
Contributor III

Hi Zhang

Actually I am using CW10.6

Do you know when is going to be the next release of KSDK ?

Thanks

Raul cortes

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Raul,

CW10.6 is also support KE . but please note CW10.6 is in maintenance mode , Freescale provide bug fix but won't add new chip support to it.

all the new kinetis chips go into KDS.

per roadmap, KSDK 1.3  is scheduled at the end of this Q3.

does this answer your question?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos