Using KSDK 1.0.0 with TWR-K60D10?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using KSDK 1.0.0 with TWR-K60D10?

surrealist14
Contributor III

I'm new to the KSDK, and just trying to get hello world running using the IAR Embedded Workbench.  However, it seems like the KSDK only has projects for the TWR-K64F12, and many files are specific to that processor, including startup_MK64F12.s, system_MK64F12.c, and system_MK64F12.h.  Is there an add-on to the SDK for examples for the TWR-K60D100M, or has anyone already modified the existing files to support other TWR platforms?  I know that things like the clock rate initialization are going to have to change, and there may be other parameters that need to be changed because of differences between the K64F12 and K60D100.  Any help is appreciated.  The SDK looks like a very cool idea, but it seem like the support is very limited, so I am hoping that I am simply missing something.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Scott:

Good news, TWR-K60D100 is fully supported in KSDK v1.1.0, which is planned to be released this month (December, not sure of the day). This new release will have support for other platforms as well.

Please wait for this version so you do not have to struggle hacking the current release 1.0.0.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

surrealist14
Contributor III

That's great news, Jorge.  Thanks for the quick reply.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I can wait until it's released, and may have to skip using the SDK and simply build on the IAR examples instead.  Definitely not what I'd like to do, but unfortunately I have some hardware checkout to do as soon as possible.  I'll look for the updated SDK, and if possible, will try to retrofit once it has been released.

Again, I appreciate the fast response!  Many thanks.

Scott

0 Kudos