Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK example of using internal RC to on K64

Jump to solution
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

I have a "quick" little project and I have just spent an hour trying to find an SDK example or details of configuring the MCG to run at 120Mhz off the internal clock (or even 40Mhz). There is the application note that describes what to do for USB off the 48Mhz but that still requires you to configure the MCG in the SDK from the ground up understanding every single setting and configuration. I usually use an SDK like this because it has configurations you select, but in this case you have to configure every setting in every block which is not a few minutes of work.

Quite a few people have previously asked this and no one has really posted an SDK example that runs the internal RC to generate 40Mhz / 120Mhz bus clocks on the K64...

Can anyone share an SDK working example?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Ok I fixed this buy using uTasker's details and the SDK detail (Thanks Mark Butcher, always saving the day!)

I would have used uTasker but this project / code already exsisted and just needed the clock and pins moved over to a new board rather than port it all to uTasker.

incase anyone wants to know attached is the clock configuration for 60Mhz bus, 120Mhz System / Core clocks from teh IRC48Mhz

CarlFST60L_0-1599953731461.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nxf58904
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am so glad that your issue has been solved .

I will support you if you still have issues.

Jianyu: 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Ok I fixed this buy using uTasker's details and the SDK detail (Thanks Mark Butcher, always saving the day!)

I would have used uTasker but this project / code already exsisted and just needed the clock and pins moved over to a new board rather than port it all to uTasker.

incase anyone wants to know attached is the clock configuration for 60Mhz bus, 120Mhz System / Core clocks from teh IRC48Mhz

CarlFST60L_0-1599953731461.png

0 Kudos