cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSDK 1.2 and 1.3 confusion on MKL02Z32VFG4

ralphdeffke
Contributor II

Hi there,

trying to set up my first own board featuring MKL02Z32VFG4 the KSDK challenge starts at project creation. Only KSDK 1.2 is allowed to select, KSDK 1.3 is marked as not suitable for this processor type. OK

But then in Processor Expert I get the menu to upgrade to 1.3. However, messages popping up, e.g. that OSAL is not available for this chip type etc.

I tried to gather info on this, but not possible in reasonable time for this scenario.

Should I use 1.2 for my project or what are the hints using 1.3. What is the background for this dilemma.

Thank you very much

Ralph

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ralph,

The KSDK1.3 can also select the chip of "MKL02Z32VFG4" .

Please refer to the screenshot i send to you , when you select this chip, it will show some error

about pinsettings,  you only need click the switch configuration on pinsetting , the error will be disappeared .

The detail process please refer to here :

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Hope it helps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

0 Kudos

ralphdeffke
Contributor II

Hi Alice,

thankyou for your very comprehensive answer, but this was not directly what I was worrying about. I had the message that LDD drivers are not available in 1.3 for this chip version.

I don't know why I had this messages, but I set up my project from scratch and the error did not appear again.

Thank you

Ralph

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ralph,

Ok, welcome !

BR

Alice

0 Kudos