次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

K70 support in KSDK?

914件の閲覧回数
crezyoz
Contributor IV

Hello all.

In 2012 - 2013 I did a couple of projects with the K70 & K20 using CodeWarrior 10.3 and 10.5.

I am now trying to use KDS to start on another K70 project.

I am unclear as to what I might be missing without K70 support in the SDK. If I use PE, this is all moot?

But doesn't the SDK provide things that I would need developing for the K70?

Sorry but I am a little confused.

At the moment I feel this new setup is a bit of a mess. I tried using CW 10.6 to reload a couple of old projects but CW complained that they had been moved and couldn't load them correctly.

Please advise!

ラベル(1)
タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

566件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi phil

in addition, per current KSDK road map, K70 will not be included in KSDK 1.3 either.

KSDK1.3 is scheduled to be released on the end of this Q3.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

566件の閲覧回数
roygreenwood
Contributor I

I am trying to get a project started using the K70 and PEG.

This lack of support for K70 in the KDS SDK is frustrating and may very well hurt adoption of the K70 device.

I have been fortunate to get support from Swell Software to get a simple demo running on TWR-K70RGB-LCD

using Kinetis Design Studio.

How much effort is involved in converting/adding support for the K70 based on the K60 files in the SDK?

Is there some challenging technical reason why this has not been done and is not projected for KSDK 1.3 or is it just resources?

Do you have any documentation to help me do this conversion myself?

0 件の賞賛

566件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Phil,

(1)  So far, the KSDK haven't support all of the kinetis chips , and the latest version KSDK1.2 have not support K70 .

And if you want to use KDS develop K70, now you can sue Processor Expert .

pastedImage_0.png

(2) When you open the CW10.5 project on CW10.6 ,does it error ? What's error ? please screenshot it and show us.

And what about your project , with MQX ? or with PE ? or ...

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛

566件の閲覧回数
crezyoz
Contributor IV

Thank you. I'm a little confused. The last two projects I did, I used PE and derived tiny fast drivers from the PE code. In the end, I didn't have very much PE in the code. Both were bare metal projects.

Can you tell me what purpose the SDK provides? Is it mostly for working with MQX? Does it contain peripheral drivers that would otherwise be created by PE? Apologies if that sounds like a stupid question.

I will try to get a screen shot of the CW 10.6 errors. At the moment, it tells me the sources were moved from their original location and ends there. I am not sure how to deal with that. Importing the old project yields the same results.

0 件の賞賛